||Dr Ruth KATTUMURI|
Co-Director, India Observatory
Tel: +44 (0)20 7107 5217
- (with R Bhattacharya, D Sinha and D Tiwari), Public services, social relations, politics and gender - Tales from a North Indian village.
In Himanshu, P Jha and G Rodgers (eds), Longitudinal research in village India: Methods and findings. Oxford University Press (2016)
- (with D Ravindranath and T Esteves), Local adaptation strategies in semi-arid regions: Study of two villages in Karnataka, India,
Climate and Development
- Evidence and the policy process from an Indian perspective,
Contemporary Social Science Special Issue, 10(2): 191-201
- (with R Chaturvedi and D Ravindranath), Mainstreaming adaptation to climate change in Indian policy planning,
International Journal of Applied Economics and Econometrics, 22(1): 23-56 (2014)
- (with D Ravindranath), Sustainable growth and climate change: Evolution of India's strategies.
In A Bowen, J Whalley and N Stern (eds), The Global Development of Policy Regimes to Combat Climate Change. World Scientific
- (with RB Hiremath, B Kumar and GR Hiremath), Health and safety aspects of textile workers from Solapur (India) textile industries,
Indian Journal of Community Health, 26(4): 364-369 (2014)