- Gender differences in career-relevant decisions and labour market outcomes
- Labour and family economics
- Gender roles, social norms, identity, and culture
- Intergenerational transmission
- Poverty and preferences for redistribution
- Work-family policies
- “The ‘mighty girl’ effect: Does parenting daughters alter attitudes towards gender norms?” - with M. Borrell-Porta and J. Costa-Font (Oxford Economic Papers, 2019, Vol. 71, pp. 25-46)
- Crime and erosion of trust – Evidence for Latin AmericaCorbacho, A., Philipp, J. & Ruiz-Vega, M. (2015) World Development, Vol. 70, pp. 400-415.