||Ms Ellie SUH|
, 32L 3.26 A
LSE Social Policy
Ellie holds a Bachelor of Business (Accounting) from the University of Technology, Sydney and MSc. Social Research Methods (Statistics) from the London School of Economics. She is also a member of Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Australia with a number of years of private sector experience in both Australia and the UK. Prior to pursuing her PhD, Ellie worked in projects on social exclusion in the Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion (CASE) at the LSE.
Current Research Projects:
- Individuals’ attitude to money, savings and pensions
- Asset accumulation amongst working age population
- Intergenerational transfer and inequality
- Quantitative data analysis
PhD topic: Attitudes towards retirement savings and patterns of wealth accumulation amongst the current working age.
- No Place Like An Accessible Home: Quality of life and opportunity for disabled people with accessible housing needs
Paper No' CASEreport 109: