||Professor Robert CASSEN|
CASE Research Associate
Publications on LSE Research Online
Current Research Projects:
Post-16 Education (with Anna Vignoles and Elena Meschi (Institute of Education)).
- Making a Difference in Education: What the evidence says (with Sandra McNally and Anna Vignoles). Routledge (2015)
- 'Educational Outcomes: Adversity and Resilience',(with P. Graham and L. Feinstein), Social Policy and Society, 8/1, 2008.
- Tackling Low Educational Achievement: Report to the Joseph Rowntree Foundation(with G. Kingdon) (2007).
- ‘The condition of the people’. (with K. McNay) in 21st Century India.
- ‘Employment’. (with K. McNay and J. Unni) in 21st Century India.
- 21st Century India: Population, Economy, Human Development, and the Environment. (Editor and part author, with T. Dyson and L. Visaria), Oxford University Press, 2004. (Paperback 2005)
- ‘Education and literacy’. (with G. Kingdon and K. McNay) in 21st Century India.
- ‘Why uneducated women in India are using contraception: a multilevel analysis’. (with K. McNay and P. Arokiasamy) Population Studies 57/1, March 2003.
- In brief... Making a difference in education
Paper No' CEPCP446:
- Understanding low achievement in English schools
Geeta Gandhi Kingdon,
Paper No' CASE/118: