||Dr Henrik KLEVEN|
PEP Director and Lecturer in Economics; CEP Associate
Tel: +44 (0)20 7852 3548
Fax: +44 (0)20 7955 6951
, 32L 3.16
Current Research Projects:
- Public Economics
- Labor Economics
- Applied Microeconomics
- "The Optimal Income Taxation of Couples" (with Claus Thustrup Kreiner and Emmanuel Saez)
August 2008. Forthcoming in Econometrica
- Optimum Taxation and the Allocation of Time
, Journal of Public Economics 88, 2004, pp. 545-557.
- The Marginal Cost of Public Funds: Hours of Work Versus Labor Force Participation
(with Claus Thustrup Kreiner), Journal of Public Economics 90, 2006, pp. 1955-1973. A longer version is available as CEPR Discussion Paper No. 5594, April 2006.
- Welfare Reform in European Countries: A Microsimulation Analysis
(with Herwig Immervoll, Claus Thustrup Kreiner and Emmanuel Saez), The Economic Journal 117, 2007, pp. 1-44.
An older version is available as CEPR Discussion Paper No. 4324, March 2004.
- Evaluation of Four Tax Reforms in the United States: Labor Supply and Welfare Effects for Single Mothers
(with Nada Eissa and Claus Thustrup Kreiner),Journal of Public Economics 92, 2008, pp. 795-816. An older version is available as NBER Working Paper 10935, November 2004.
Other Professional Activities:
- Taxation and International Migration of
Evidence from the European Football
Paper No' PEP 14:
- Estimating Taxable Income Responses
using Danish Tax Reforms
Esben Anton Schultz,
Paper No' PEP 13: