||Dr Kerris COOPER|
Tel: +44 (0)20 7955 6673
, 32L 3.33 B
Current Research Projects:
- Poverty and disadvantage - trends, conceptualisations and measurement
- The relationship between income and child development
- The relationship between income and adult well-being
- The relationship between economic hardship, maternal mental health and parenting
- Parenting policy and welfare reform
Social Policies and Distributional Outcomes in a Changing Britain
- (with T Newburn et al), '"The best three days of my life": Pleasure, power and alienation in the 2011 riots', Crime, Media, Culture (2016)
- (with T Newburn et al), '"The biggest gang"? Police and people in the 2011 England riots', Policing and Society (2016)
- (with K Stewart), Does money in adulthood affect adult outcomes?
York: Joseph Rowntree Foundation (2015)
- (with K Stewart), Does money affect children’s outcomes? A Systematic Review
York: Joseph Rowntree Foundation (2013)
- (with T Newburn et al), 'Shopping for free? Looting, consumerism and the 2011 England riots",British Journal of Criminology, 55(5): 987-1004 (2015)
- Does Money Affect Children's Outcomes? An update
Paper No' CASE/203:
- CASE Annual Report 2016
Paper No' CASEreport 112:
- Does money in adulthood affect adult outcomes?
Paper No' CASEreport 96:
Paper 1 | Paper 2
Paper copy now out of print.
- Does money affect children's outcomes?
Paper No' CASEreport 80: