Welcome to CASE: The ESRC Research Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion
You are at the homepage of the CASE website.
The core research of CASE is divided between five inter-related strands:
- economic exclusion and income dynamics;
- social welfare institutions;
- family change and civil society;
- community, area polarisation and regeneration;
- and exclusion and society.
To navigate your way around the website, please choose an option from the following menu.
Click on the Textonly option on these pages for Voicebrowser-friendly pages.