The Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines (STICERD)
carry out research within four research programmes (EOPP, DARP, EI and JS, listed below) in addition to housing the ESRC Research Centre for the Analysis of Social Exclusion (CASE) and providing financial support for the
Theory Group (TG) and the Econometrics Programme (EP).
- EOPP - Programme for the Study of Economic Organisation and Public Policy
- JS - Japanese Studies Programme
- TG - Theory Group
- EP - Econometrics Programme
- CASE - Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion
- DARP - Distributional Analysis Research Programme
- EI - Economics of Industry
- DIEP - Democratic Institutions and Economic Policy group's website.
- Fieldwork in Development Economics